When it mattered.....
Tennessee 63
Winthrop 61
Wichita State 80
Tennessee 73
let's see would I rather beat Tenn. twice or would I rather be the 06 National Champs... I'll take the National Championship!!!
the only score that matters is
UF 73
UCLA 57
and Billy Donovan himself said it best Florida wasn't necessarily the best team overal but they were the best when it mattered most and that was in the tournament
When it mattered.....
Tennessee 63
Winthrop 61
Wichita State 80
Tennessee 73
I really don't even care but if i was to go with someone it would be UCLA
?Keep swinging! Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging.? Hank Aaron
Are you talking about next year?
Lives of great men all remind us as their pages o'er we turn, that we're apt to leave behind us letters that we ought to burn.-----Anonymous
don't know where you've been but the Championship game was last nite and Florida beat UCLA?? so that means the Gators are the 2006 National Champs
Bookmarks